The AWS Developer Associate training is designed to help you learn how to use the AWS SDK for developing secure and scalable cloud applications and to help you pass AWS Developer Associate Exam. The course begins with AWS overview moving to IAM, EC2, S3, DB services, DynamoDB, AWS application services, cost management, Management tools Lambda and Kinesis, VPC, Route 53, SDK, and CLI, and AWS security features. You will also master how to interact with AWS using code.
- Over 45 to 50 lectures and around 100 hours of content
- You Get In-Depth Practical Knowledge on each Topic
- Course content designed by considering current software technology and the job market
- Weekdays Classes
- Weekends Saturday and Sunday Classes
- Practical assignments at the end of every session
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
- Pay only after FREE DEMO CLASS
- Lectures 50
- Duration 100hrs
- Skill Level All levels
- Language English
- Timings Flexible timings
- Students 37
Trainer name: Aravind Kishore
- A Cloud Administrator with, expertise in Amazon Web Services, Linux Server support, and Windows user support; having an overall 8+ years of job experience in the IT industry in AWS and Java Developer. Currently working as AWS Architect at IBM Global Service.
- So far, over 3,985 students have taken his AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate course with 5/5 Ratings by Trainees. He loves being a cloud geek and enjoys sharing his knowledge with the Students in a class AWS’s courses are all cloud-based, and accommodate both absolute beginners and seasoned professionals
- Amazon Cloud Services Migration, AWS maintenance.
- EC2 Instance Creation, RDS integration, S3 Bucket storage management.
- Applying Auto Scaling between ELB and EC2 instances for high availability of Applications