CCNA / CCNP
Yashi Institute training in Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching is an ideal certification program for entry-level network engineers to maximize their foundational networking knowledge. Our training module imparts participants with practical, relevant and industry-ready domain knowledge on network solutions.
The course validates participants the following skills at the end of the training:
- Ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks
- Manage and optimize network systems, focus on network infrastructure, which includes routing, switching, wireless access, security, and connectivity to branch offices using WAN.
- Determine the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
- Identify basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches
- Configure and verify initial switch configuration including remote access management
- Over 35 to 40 lectures and around 90 hours of content
- You Get In-Depth Practical Knowledge on each Topic
- Course content designed by considering current software technology and the job market
- Weekdays Classes
- Weekends Saturday and Sunday Classes
- Practical assignments at the end of every session
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
- Pay only after FREE DEMO CLASS
- Free Technical Support after Course Completion
- Back up Classes Available
- Certification in Salesforce
- Free Wifi and Lab Facility
- Latest Study Material
- Attend 1st Class Free
- Fast Track course available with best Fees
- Lectures 40
- Duration 90hrs
- Skill Level All levels
- Language English
- Timings Flexible timings
Trainer name: Deepak
Working as Senior Network Engineer is an MNC and has 9+ years of work experience in Network Engineering and Administrating Enterprise network infrastructure.
* Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) – Routing and Switching.
* Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) – Route exam passed.
* Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL 2011) – Foundation
- 8+ Years of experience on CCNA Projects
- Has worked on multiple real-time CCNA scenarios
- Worked as Top CCNA Consultant in MNC’s across the globe
- Trained over 100 students over the years
- Strong Knowledge of CCNA Theory and Practical’s