You are probably using cloud computing right now, even if you don’t realise it. If you use an online service to send email, edit documents, watch movies or TV, listen to music, play games or store pictures and other files, it is likely that cloud computing is making it all possible behind the scenes. The first cloud computing services are barely a decade old, but already a variety of organisations—from tiny startups to global corporations, government agencies to non-profits—are embracing the technology for all sorts of reasons.
- Regular Classes – 2 Months – 45 Mins. Class Daily
- Week Days (Morning and Evening)
- In Class, You Get Hands-on Knowledge on each Topic
- Weekend Training Classes – 75 Days – 2+ Hours Class
- Weekends Saturday and Sunday Classes
- Can be on-site at client locations (Corporate Training)
- Online Cloud Computing Courses
- Pay only after FREE DEMO CLASS
- Lectures 35
- Duration 50hrs
- Skill Level All levels
- Language English
- Students 21
- Have been working in the Cloud Computing space for about 10 years starting with the dev team of Amazon Web Services S3 team and later at Microsoft for their Big Data platform
- Providing trainings online and offline on Salesforce CRM /Amazon Web Services AWS on real time basis to national / international clients.
Experience in delivering workshops / webinar(s) and consultancy on cloud computing technology Working as an expert with cloud based companies.
- Strategic consulting, including career guidance and growth.
- Developing training material and tutorial for a cloud based learning academy