DevOps is a set of practices that automates the processes between software development and IT teams, in order that they can build, test, and release software faster and more reliably. The concept of DevOps is founded on building a culture of collaboration between teams that historically functioned in relative siloes. The promised benefits include increased trust, faster software releases, ability to solve critical issues quickly, and better manage unplanned work.
- Over 45 to 50 lectures and around 100 hours of content
- You Get In-Depth Practical Knowledge on each Topic
- Course content designed by considering current software technology and the job market
- Weekdays Classes
- Weekends Saturday and Sunday Classes
- Practical assignments at the end of every session
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
- Pay only after FREE DEMO CLASS
- Lectures 50
- Duration 100hrs
- Skill Level All levels
- Language English
- Students 8
Trainer name: Aravind Kishore
Our trainers are Industry Experts / Implementers and are regarded as the authority in the DevOps domain who have 10+ years of practical implementation experience working in all the phases of application development and operations for global MNCs and have played several roles in the management ladder. It is this experience that enables our delegates to gain the right practical knowledge coupled with the best practice standards helping them to achieve their career aspirations in our training sessions. Have more than 10+ Years of experience in DevOps profile and more than 3 Years of training experience, delivering both offline and online trainings.
Good DevOps trainers focus not only on tools but also on best practices.
We follow the best and well proven concepts and industry and make it a point to train teams on it.