Supply Chain Management (SCM) is a systematic approach to manage the seamless flow of information, materials, and services from raw material suppliers through factories warehouses to the end customer.
Oracle SCM training consist of 3 Modules. Inventory Management, Order Management and Oracle Purchasing. These Modules helps to transform your supply chain from functional necessity to competitive advantage. Oracle SCM solutions offer the broadest and deepest range of capabilities to modernize the operations across the demand, supply, and product pillars.
Oracle supply and distribution planning solutions align supply to demand and enable an efficient response to unexpected supply chain problems.
After learning these Modules, as a beginner, you can work as an Associate Consultant in Implementation team / Production Support Executive either in P2P Cycle or O2C Cycle.
When you are confident and conversant with the Modules, you can play a role as a Team Leader in SCM / SCM Consultant, who should be able to understand the client requirement and provide APT solution through Oracle.
- Over 40 to 45 lectures and around 90 hours of content
- You Get In-Depth Practical Knowledge on each Topic
- Course content designed by considering current software technology and the job market
- Weekdays Classes
- Weekends Saturday and Sunday Classes
- Practical assignments at the end of every session
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
- Pay only after FREE DEMO CLASS
- Free Technical Support after Course Completion
- Back up Classes Available
- Free Wifi and Lab Facility
- Latest Study Material
- Attend 1st Class Free
- Fast Track course available with best Fees
- Lectures 40
- Duration 90hrs
- Skill Level All levels
- Language English
- Timings Flexible timings
Trainer name: Harish
- Around 10 years’ experience in IT Industry handling responsibilities in the area on Business Management, Training, Software Development & Implementation.
- Experience in configuring Oracle Supply chain modules, having excellent functional experience in Implementation, Rollout, Upgrade, Enhancement, Testing, Production Support, Customization of Business Applications, User Training, Analyzing Business requirements and writing functional design specifications.
- Around 6 Years of work experience in Oracle11i and R12 E-Business Suite Oracle Inventory, Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Order Management and advance Pricing and Enterprise Asset Management.
- Good Knowledge on iProcurment and Sourcing.
- Ability to interact directly with client and/or end users / Super users to solicit information and define solution requirements.
- Experience in preparing of high-level functional design documents like AIM docs,
- Full life cycle implementation going through Development (DEV), Conference Room Pilot (CRP), User Acceptance Test (UAT), Integration Testing and Production, User Training, go-live and post go-live Support.
- Experience in implementation of Process mapping, configuration, AS IS analysis, TO BE process development integrating various modules, Gap Analysis & Developing Functional Design Specifications