Databases are everywhere and the demand for database administrator has increased.
The role of a database administrator includes backing up database for safety and having the skills to restore the database if required.
This SQL DBA beginner’s course will teach you the basic functions that DBA’s has to perform. In this course you will not have to install any software as we will be using a readymade virtual lab environment provided my Microsoft.
The virtual labs is ideal because it is free and gives you an environment that mirrors a real world production SQL Server environment. I strongly urge you to take advantage of this opportunity as I do not know how long Microsoft will have these virtual labs available for. All you require to access the virtual labs is a web browser. It does not matter if you are using a mac, Pc or Linux and there is absolutely nothing for you to install. The lab exercise you will perform in this course using the virtual labs are similar to a real world SQL Server production environment.
- Over 45 to 50 lectures and around 100 hours of content
- You Get In-Depth Practical Knowledge on each Topic
- Course content designed by considering current software technology and the job market
- Weekdays Classes
- Weekends Saturday and Sunday Classes
- Practical assignments at the end of every session
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
- Pay only after FREE DEMO CLASS
- Free Technical Support after Course Completion
- Back up Classes Available
- Free Wifi and Lab Facility
- Latest Study Material
- Attend 1st Class Free
- Fast Track course available with best Fees
- Lectures 50
- Duration 100hrs
- Skill Level All levels
- Language English
- Timings Flexible timings
Trainer name: Manikantan
- More than 9 Years of experience in SQL Server DBA Technologies
- Has worked on multiple real-time SQL Server DBA projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained 100+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- certified Professionals