SQL / PLSQL
- PL/SQL, the Oracle procedural extension of SQL, is a portable, high-performance transaction-processing language. Making it extremely simple to write procedural code that includes SQL as if it were a single language. In comparison, most other programming languages require mapping data types, preparing statements and processing result sets, all of which require knowledge of specific APIs.
- The data types in PL/SQL are a super-set of those in the database, so you rarely need to perform data type conversions when using PL/SQL. Ask your average Java or .NET programmer how they find handling date values coming from a database. They can only wish for the simplicity of PL/SQL.
- When coding business logic in middle tier applications, a single business transaction may be made up of multiple interactions between the application server and the database. This adds a significant overhead associated with network traffic. In comparison, building all the business logic as PL/SQL in the database means client code needs only a single database call per transaction, reducing the network overhead significantly.
- Over 45 to 50 lectures and around 100 hours of content
- You Get In-Depth Practical Knowledge on each Topic
- Course content designed by considering current software technology and the job market
- Weekdays Classes
- Weekends Saturday and Sunday Classes
- Practical assignments at the end of every session
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
- Pay only after FREE DEMO CLASS
- Free Technical Support after Course Completion
- Back up Classes Available
- Free Wifi and Lab Facility
- Latest Study Material
- Attend 1st Class Free
- Fast Track course available with best Fees
- Lectures 45
- Duration 100hrs
- Skill Level All levels
- Language English
- Timings Flexible timings
Trainer name: Reddy Basha
- More than 10 Years of experience in Oracle SQL Technologies
- Has worked on multiple real-time Oracle SQL projects
- Working in a top MNC company in Bangalore
- Trained 100+ Students so far.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge
- Certified Professionals